Interested in working with CommunityGrows? We are currently looking for a Finance & Development Coordinator.
The Financial Coordinator will provide leadership and guidance into financial best practices and strategy for CG. In addition to developing and administering our organizational budget, this position will support our general fundraising efforts, track our grant spending, and help CG use restricted and unrestricted funds strategically.
CommunityGrows (CG) is looking for individuals to join our Advisory Board. As an Advisory Board member, you would assist in the development of CG’s mission and programs, strategic planning, financial sustainability, fundraising, and supporting the CG team in fulfilling their goals and objectives! There is a project here for any skill or interest, all that we ask is for a collaborative individual who has a passion for our mission.
Advisory Board Sample Responsibilities:
- Committed to CommunityGrows mission, values, and goals.
- Contribute vision, skills, and experience.
- Actively participate in Advisory Board and Committee Meetings and complete assigned tasks.
- Guide CommunityGrows through growth, development, and transition.
- Actively seek out and bring in resources – financial and in-kind.
- Participate in volunteer workdays and CG team projects (as necessary).
- Enhance CommunityGrows’ public image through outreach to media, relevant community stakeholders, and personal networks.
- Attend 10-12 Advisory Board meetings a year.